Growing with Aerotenna
Aerotenna, based in Lawrence, Kansas, offers exciting new directions for capable and qualified engineers to explore microwave sensing devices and solutions for the flying community. This is an excellent opportunity to develop state-of-the-art technology for an innovative startup with infinite potential. We take care of our team by offering health benefits and perks, including membership to a health club, to full-time employees.
Aerotenna is growing. Come grow your career with us.
Embedded System Intern:
Aerotenna is looking for an intern with experience in embedded system design, coding and debugging. Please send your resume (with GPA) and application letter to hr(at)aerotenna.com to apply.
Software Development Intern:
Aerotenna is looking for an intern with experience in Linux system, software coding and debugging. Please send your resume (with GPA) and application letter to hr(at)aerotenna.com to apply.
FPGA Firmware Engineer
Job Description: Firmware Engineer
Aerotenna seeks a qualified engineer to create, develop, and maintain firmware for our μ-product line out of our offices in Lawrence, KS. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop FPGA firmware using Verilog/VHDL with a strong emphasis on DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and cost-effective implementations
- Create and maintain comprehensive test bench modules to ensure a high degree of code coverage and proper functionality of firmware modules
- Use efficient lab techniques (e.g. Signal Tap, Chip Scope, custom scripting) to integrate modules and troubleshoot problems
- Work in close collaboration with firmware, hardware, and software engineers throughout the integration process to ensure that FPGA designs are correctly implemented
Experience and skills required:
- 3+ years of experience with volume-production quality FPGA designs where optimization for area and speed
- Strong mathematical analysis and modeling skills in fixed point DSP algorithms
- Experience with RF and Analog Hardware
- Experience with embedded Linux platforms
- Knowledge of IP networking protocols
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum of a Masters in Science in Electrical Engineering, Ph.D preferred
How to apply:
Interested in joining Aerotenna? Please send your resume and application letter to hr(at)aerotenna.com to apply.