• Smallest collision avoidance radar for UAVs
• Robust and reliable performance in any weather and lighting condition
• Adaptive sensing range
• Miniaturized design with low power consumption (<1.5 W, 5 V)
• Advanced target detection and recognition algorithms
• Four hours of remote engineering support
Aerotenna uSharp patch Datasheet
Please specify in your order note if CAN interface is required.
*Classification of our radar products is EAR 99, and we ship products globally. The custom regulations for radar products vary from country to country. We’ll provide all required information for the custom service. Most of our customers receive the shipments without any issues. In rare cases, the local custom may require additional processes, in which case we rely on the customers to work directly with their local carrier office, Aerotenna is not responsible for any cost incurred as a result of the custom processes.